Tuesday, November 04, 2003

Ok, so I'm sitting at work and I'm about ready to have a malfunction. I don't understand what happened to common sense in this world. I don't understand how dumb people can be. I used to trust that most people on our planet (even my sister-in-law) had at least a grain of sense in their being. Now I realize that a growing number of people just aren't real bright anymore. For example, I work in the travel industry and we post our rates as air inclusive and land only. I had a person ask me if land only meant that air was included. Now I'm not real sure how to be clearer about it.

Someday my friends and I are going to pitch a sitcom to the major networks about a travel company. We've titled it "Rez." We've got some pretty good stories. Enough to last several seasons. Between the bizarre office relationships, horrible cases of nepotism, and all the idiots of the world I think we'll make a mint.

No comments: